Premier Concrete Flooring Company Offering Wide Variety of Colors, Textures, Patterns & Design!We have made it our commitment to give only the best possible concrete solutions for plain, old patio, or cracked pool deck, or grease-stained, boring garage or even chipped driveway. But first, we want to make sure that potential customers learn about who we are and what we have to offer as a concrete contractor in Miami and surrounding areas:
- Our company has been in the concrete industry for more than 20 years now.
- We made sure that we acquired our license, got insured and bonded for your protection.
- It is our commitment to keep our customers informed by responding to inquiries and providing fair and professional evaluations.
- OurConcrete Coating Installer in Westchester, FL team practice professionalism at all times.
- We apply craftsmanship without compromising costs.
- We provide accurate price quotations at no extra cost.
- We’d be more than happy to provide you with customer reviews and show you previous projects we have completed.
- We work only with the most reliable suppliers who provide top quality materials at the most reasonable prices.
- We make sure that our installers work in their protective gears, using the appropriate equipment and tools to get the job done.
- We stick to the work schedule and work in the least invasive way possible.
- We only hire the most reliable, hard-working, and efficient individuals.
- Each installer in our team has been working on concrete surfaces for more than a decade.
Decorative Concrete & Price Quotes – Stained & Stamped Concrete, Epoxy Coatings & More!We want to keep our customers informed at all times. It is our pleasure to provide valuable information about to residential and commercial floor owners who are interested. Our staff can be contacted by phone and email. We schedule free in-home consultations to get a better and more thorough look at what the customer needs. One of our staff goes to the location, evaluates the concrete surface that needs work, answers the queries of the customers, and provides a quotation of the possible costs involved. We want to provide top quality services but we have to make sure that you get what you want at a price you can afford. We invite you to consult with us before hiring us. We are just a call away.
Exceptional Concrete Resurfacing – Guaranteed Fast turn around & Exceptional QualityGone are the days when concrete was just used as a base material, hidden under a more decorative material. The construction industry has finally realized and recognized the versatility of concrete. This led to the discovery of top quality materials that can be used to resurface or refinish concrete surfaces, and these are:
Stamped Concrete Overlays – This is an overlay often applied on a concrete pool deck and patio but it can also be used on driveways, pathways, sidewalks, and other concrete surfaces. This overlay can be imprinted with various designs and patterns.
Stained Concrete – There are two types of concrete stains: acid and water-based. Each comes in a wide range of colors perfect for both exterior and interior floors.
Sprayed Knock Down Texture – This coating is known for its textured finish and its heat-reflective property. It is a popular coating for a concrete pool deck and looks similar to a stucco wall, only a bit smoother for bare feet.
Epoxy Flooring – Because of its durability and resistance to most damage, the epoxy coating has become a favorite for resurfacing garage floors. This comes in a variety of colors and can be customized with paint chips.
Polyurea Polyaspartic Coating – Similar to epoxy, this coating is perfect for garage flooring, commercial floors, and even concrete surfaces in industrial setups. It is a 1-day-install ideal for urgent resurfacing projects. It can be customized with paint chips for that terrazzo or granite-like appearance.