Polyurea Polyaspartic is a more specific type of polyurea which is a subgroup of polyurethane. Like epoxy, it is a two-part material that cured to a super tough material. Polyurea polyaspartic coating was originally developed for use on industrial floors but when it was introduced for use on residential and commercial floors as well, the industry went crazy. Why? It cures and hardens in as little as a day.
Top Benefits of Polyurea Polyaspartic Concrete Floor Coating
Garage floor contractors and floor owners alike are aware that the upfront costs of polyurea polyaspartic coatings are higher than most decorative concrete flooring options. Although it costs more, it’s worth more. Here are good reasons why:
- The fast-drying feature allows for one-day installation. While most polyureas cure quite fast, the addition of polyaspartic coatings gives it a longer pot life and makes it easier to work with. The quick cure rate also eliminates the formation of bubbles.
- Flexible enough to resist impact, high abrasion, and scratching. Its nonporous surface makes it resistant to stains caused by chemicals, grease, oil, and more. Perfect for use on garage, basement, commercial, and industrial floors.
- This coating effectively penetrates the concrete floor, creating a strong bond. It would not peel off or flake.
- Polyurea polyaspartic is not temperature-sensitive. It can be applied regardless of climate and temperature. Also, hot tire pickup won’t be an issue.
- 100% resistant to UV rays. Unlike epoxy floors, it won’t discolor despite long exposure to sunlight.
- Dries clear and with a high gloss finish. Any moisture content in the concrete floor won’t affect it color or shine.
- Contains zero to minimal volatile organic compounds (VOC), making it safe for humans and the environment.
Work with the best concrete contractor in town! Call us at (786) 899-2146 for more info on Polyurea Polyaspartic coatings garage floor installation process & costs. Relatively new and fast cure!
Planning to replace garage floor concrete? Or looking for the one of the best Miami garage flooring options? Stop right there. There is a more practical solution. Miami Decorative Concrete has a team of professional installers that specialize in polyurea polyaspartic coating application. Not only do you save the existing concrete slab in the garage, you also get to save your hard-earned money with this long-lasting concrete coating. Give us a call, send us an email, or visit our office in Miami, FL today. We would love to discuss further, show you our portfolio, and give you a quote, all free of charge. It is our main focus to keep our customers informed, happy, and satisfied.
I used Miami Concrete Artisans to do my pool deck area and they were amazing! Not only were they helpful in showing samples, colors etc… they were extremely organized and beyond efficient! I plan on using them in the future for more projects! I would highly recommend this company!
Miami Concrete Artisans were a pleasure to work with. From the beginning of the process (project review, bid estimate, contract) to the final step (sealing my new porch and walkway), the team was courteous, professional, accommodating and thorough. Other than the weather prolonging the process, everything happened in order, as stated and without problems. I love my new walkway/porch and would recommend MCA to everyone!